Have you ever visited someone’s home unannounced, and found their home neat and well kept, despite the fact that the home owner has a busy life? Have you wondered how they do it; how they manage to keep all the balls in the air at the same time? Do you want the same for your home; where any of your friends or family could come to visit you in any chosen day, and your home will be ready for them? If you do, follow our tips and suggestions for 12 cube organizer successful results.
- Purge your home of all the unnecessary – having unnecessary things can very quickly mess up your home. Old newspapers, wires of electronics you don’t use frequently, your grade school books…these all tend to clutter our homes. Old electronics like our old PCs or cell phones too are quite common now-a-days; as we hardly know what to do with them. Take time out to purge your home of all such unnecessary clutter. Trust us, once the clutter, you’ll feel as though half your home is ready for inspection.
- Concentrate on your washrooms – washrooms too can easily get cluttered; and dirty. This is unfortunate as the washrooms of our homes are a sure place our visitors would see. Use small organizing baskets and consider if you could buy white bookcases online. if you feel you don’t have enough space in your washroom to install shelves, consider getting glass shelves.
- Learn to return things to their rightful places – even if you purchase white bookcases for sale online, and get it in the prettiest design, you’d still find your bathroom (and the rest of your home) cluttered and not ready for company, if you don’t learn to return things to their rightful places.
- Establish a day routine, a weekly routine, and a month routine for cleaning – cleaning the house from top to bottom is essential. If your home is relatively clean everyday, you would take but minutes cleaning it up for visitors who arrive in short notice. Establish every day cleaning routine (for cursory cleaning), once a week cleaning routine (for the spots you miss during the cursory cleaning), and once a month cleaning routine (for deep cleaning). Make sure to spend at least 5 minutes in each room of your home at the end of each day.
- Make your bed – this might seem insignificant, but you’d be surprised at how much of a difference this simple step makes in the long run. This is an especially important step to follow every morning; especially if your friends have a habit of following you home. This will also shorten your cleanup procedure of the day.